The SPRINT Robotics Roadmap 2021 is the fourth edition of the roadmap and has been updated with two new sections: Renewable Energy and Cleaning and Fabric Maintenance. In addition, the Remote Operator appendix has been expanded, including general visions regarding remote operation robots and use cases.
The SPRINT Robotics Roadmap 2021 contains three main sections:
- Chapter 0: the roadmap in concise form, for those who want a quick overview of the most important roadmapping statements and results, supplemented with two case studies;
- Chapter 1 – 3: the main roadmap document, containing the general roadmap for the petrochemical industry;
- Appendix A: an overview of Renewable Energy, its relevant inspection requirements and the opportunities for robotics;
- Appendix B – Appendix E: four detailed roadmaps, each of which focuses on one of the high priority application areas, as decided by the SPRINT Robotics Program Committee: Aboveground Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Process Piping, Remote Operation;
- Appendix F: an overview of robotics for Cleaning and Fabric Maintenance, overarching the application areas.
The SPRINT Robotics Roadmap 2021 is free. Download your personalized copy here: SPRINT Robotics Roadmap 2021