The SPRINT Robotics Collaborative is an industry-driven initiative that promotes the development, availability and application of robotics techniques in technical inspections, maintenance and operation of capital-intensive infrastructure. Founded in 2015, SPRINT Robotics was launched by a number of large asset owners from the energy industry to encourage the worldwide use of robotics for inspection, cleaning and maintenance. SPRINT Robotics is a not-for-profit organization and has become an internationally recognized platform for I&M Robotics with a support base of more than 100 organizations globally.
The SPRINT Robotics vision is to achieve field use of robotics for Inspection & Maintenance (I&M) of capital-intensive infrastructure assets on a large scale to address immediate needs and long-term industry priorities. Rapid progress can only be achieved through alignment of the whole value chain. We connect end users with service and technology providers, creating the engine for acceleration in the realization of our vision. Our starting point is the value Robotics for I&M can deliver to end-user organizations.
Events & Activities
Throughout the year, SPRINT Robotics organizes events and activities to bring industry professionals together, helping to drive collaboration and enable knowledge sharing.
• Roadshows in USA, Canada, UK, Malaysia, Singapore & Australia
• Seminar in Perth
• OLEUM Trials and Demo Day
• Publications: “Guidelines for the Application of Robotics for In-service Inspection of Aboveground Storage Tanks”; 2nd edition, SPRINT Robotics Strategic Roadmap
• 2nd World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics - Rotterdam, The Netherlands
• Network manager for RIMA
• Start Task Force for Cleaning & Fabric Maintenance
• Robotic-Enabled Facilities Seminar in Houston
• CFM Industry Challenge
• Launch SR Community
• Virtual Events: Webinars, Virtual Showcases & Virtual Roadshows
• Seminars: SREU in collaboration with RIMA; Expansion to Latin America
• Publications: Report “Focus on Remote Operations”; “Standard Test Methods for Remote Operations: Operator Rounds and Incident Response”; “Guidelines for the Application of Robotics for the Offline Inspection of Pressure Vessels”
• Networking Events in Perth
• SPRINT Robotics Global IMC Week
JOIN SPRINT ROBOTICS
Join the largest global network for I&M Robotics with a support base of nearly 100 organizations around the world
OF THE FUTURE
An online community platform for SPRINT Robotics participating companies to collaborate, share knowledge and join in events & activities.