- This event has passed.
PILOTING and SPRINT Robotics Workshop: End-to-end digital inspection system for multiple robots
5 July @ 14:00 - 15:30 CEST
We are inviting you to the PILOTING (EU Project Funded by Horizon 2020) and SPRINT Robotics Workshop: End-to-end digital inspection system for multiple robots
This workshop will present a complete digital inspection system that facilitates the use of different robotics vehicles (ground, crawler, aerial) in I&M operations. After the workshop you will have knowledge of the following:
- Inspection planning: digitally plan an inspection using a user-friendly 3D interface, independently of the type of robot.
- Execution of robotic mission: Transferring inspection plan to generic robotic control station, plan in detail the robot trajectory to fulfil the inspection plan and monitor the execution of the mission.
- Analysing and reporting: Inspection data is automatically uploaded to the cloud and can be visualized within the same 3D model that was used to plan the inspection.
Time: 14:00 – 15:30 PM CEST
Date: Wednesday, 5 July 2023
- 14:00 CEST Introduction to PILOTING project
- 14:15 CEST Demonstration of the End to end digital inspection system for multiple robots
- 15:15 CEST Q&A