Season’s Greetings from the SPRINT Robotics Collaborative
What a year!
• We hosted 25 Webinars & 6 Seminars in total, with more than 2,100 attendees. Content was broadened to include more industries such as Transport Infrastructure, and we presented Clean Energy seminars in all SPRINT Robotics regional chapters.
• We held the SPRINT Robotics Awards 2020 online and presented a full awards ceremony to the collaborative. The ceremony is still online until the end of the year, if you missed out in September -> watch here.
Are you interested in submitting a Nomination Form for the SPRINT Robotics Awards 2021? The window is open until mid-January!
• We launched the SPRINT Robotics Story in the spring, a digital brochure to share with colleagues and companies that may be interested in joining the SPRINT Robotics journey.
• We announced the upcoming edition of the World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2022, which will be held March 29-30 in Singapore and virtually. The first sponsors and exhibitors are already in, there is still time to submit your abstract, and registration will officially open at the beginning of January. It’s going to be an outstanding event and we look forward to meeting you in Singapore!
• We published “Comparison of Robotic and Human Inspection of Pressure Vessels Report”, available for download on SR Community. This report describes the comparison between robotic inspections of pressure vessels and conventional inspection methods, in which the vessel is entered by a human inspector. At the beginning of 2022, we are very excited to announce two new publications – so keep your eye on your mailbox for more news!
On behalf of the SPRINT Robotics team –
Merry Christmas! We wish you all a very safe, healthy and innovative 2022!
General manager, SPRINT Robotics